This game has been brought to our attention by Ryssk and looks very interesting to us. Therefor we are starting a vote to see how many people are interested in playing on a competitive ladder when Days of War is released.
Days of War is a fast paced WW2 shooter with 32 player infantry combat in a high fidelity environment. Days of War makes a return to the classic WW2 shooter with the latest industry technology.
Vote for a Days of War ladder
We want to see how many people are interested in playing on a competitive ladder, that is why we have started a vote. You can vote by creating an account and upvote the ladder.Vote here: Days of War ladder
Days of War Features
- Frenetic Action. High damage, high recoil, and short respawn times keep it fast paced with high consequence.
- All Weapons Unlocked. Carry a bolt action rifle, SMG, shotgun or deployable MG, right away, no leveling or grinding required to play.
- Immersive WW2 Battles. We've used the latest technology including photogrammetry, laser scanning, and the power of UE4 to bring you a truly next gen WW2 shooter.
- Objective Based Game Modes. It's not just about the best K/D ratio, its about pushing the line, securing the objective, or destroying the target.
- Full Server Control. Dedicated servers with full in-game administration abilities, tune the experience for you and your clan.
Days of War Trailer
Days of War Early Access Gameplay Trailer
Show your interest and vote here: Days of War ladder
Login or create an account to comment..
Looking forward to seeing what kind of competitive scene this game conjures up.
Yeah, this is such good news! We are making a vote for Battalion as well when they are closer to releasing the game. It's going to be a good year ;)
Its good for us players that 2 of these games will be released, having followed both for while its a win win. U can place them under 2 different old games. Days of War is leaning towards DoD:S play while Battalion 1944 is leaning towards Mohaa/Cod2 kind of play. Good times ahead :D