We have already concluded almost two weeks and it's been very busy for us. There were some bugs, changes that needed to be hotfixed but most of all a lot of positive reactions. We are glad that everyone is enjoying ScrimBase so far and be sure to keep playing because more updates and features are still to come.
Today we released a small update to the platform which you might have noticed already, below are some of the highlighted changes and a changelog for those who are interested.
Match rules system revamped
We have made a change to the rules system for matches, which will enable us to set custom rules for each game, ladder, gametype and even for both teams of a match. With this change we are more flexible into accepting new games and having specific ladders made.
Dirty Bomb ladders are now officially open
The ladders for Dirty Bomb Stopwatch are up and running, we have created ladders to support the EU and NA community of Dirty Bomb. With the new rules system we were also able to implement merc bans for both teams and having the challenger pick the map and the opponent in his turn choose the starting side.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes pick maps from other games
- Team officers can now also invite members
- BBCode can now also be used on member pages
- A link to your Steam profile can be added in your player profile
- A link to your Twitch stream can be added in your player profile
- Links entered anywhere on ScrimBase will no longer cut off at underscores
- Implemented an inactivity penalty to rank one on the ladders
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Added minor text fixes
Tomorrow all matches will have a comment section where you can talk about the match or request screenshots and demo's from the opposing team. Try to keep them clean though ;).